Hello all!
There's been a change of plans -- I'm going to Arizona for a transfer (six weeks), until my visa comes through. Or in the words of Elder JarJar Binks, "Meesa goin' to Mesa!" So to all you hundreds of relatives I have livin' out there, look out, because your favorite grandniece/second cousin is on her way!
The time here at the MTC does go really fast, which is nice. But I'll be sad to leave my district of Temple Square sister missionaries. My companion, who I've affectionately named Sister Trouble (and she calls me Sister Ba, which is Thai for crazy), is going to be the hardest to leave. In our room she has a little "kitchen," meaning a collection of half eaten candy bars and chip bags we either steal from meal time or buy at the "grocery store" (vending machine). That's how adorable she is.
Also, the teachers here have been great. One of them looks exactly like Peter Parker (from the "old" Spiderman. If the new one's come out yet, I have no knowledge of it...), which doesn't help with concentration. The other one served in the Netherlands and gives me great advice on serving in Europe ("Everyone tells you you won't be able to baptize in Europe. Just don't listen to them.") Positive thinking, people!
But I won't miss the extensive classroom time. From my desk, I can see one little sliver of the sky, which I stare at, hoping for the day I get to see more of it. I guess that's why I'm getting sent to Arizona in JULY. Be careful what you pray for. Haha, no but I'm really excited to go to Arizona. It means I get TWO missions for the price of one. Whooooo!
Much love to everyone! I'll have updates on my Arizona address soon.
Sister Fuller
No comments:
Post a Comment