Couple things this week: two new sets of amazing investigators. Our pool keeps growing and growing! We've started teaching a family with two little boys (2 and 4). Both the husband and wife are INTERESTED and PRESENT, which is rare. In Italy it's easy to find one person who is interested, but usually their spouse isn't.
We also found a man named Alex... we were talking to him on the street and offered him a pamplet with more information. He didn't take it, but said, "I would love to learn more!" which plently of people say, before adding: "I can't Monday or Tuesday... but I'm free Wednesday and Thursday. Oh! And here's my number so you can call me beforehand and confirm." For anyone that has ever tried to set an appointment with an investigator knows, this is a missionary's dream. We will be seeing him again tomorrow and we're excited.
AAAALSO. There are insane windstorms here! A boat got beached the wind was so strong. So spiritual/common sense thought of the week: make sure you have a set anchor or else your boat will get beached!
It should snow soon in Mistretta which means we get to have a white/chains on the tires Christmas. NICE.
I realized I never did a very good Thanksgiving email. And I realized I had a lot to be thankful in regards to YOU, my family and friends. And I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for the special things they've given me while I've been out.
to Morelia: thank you for all of my beautiful clothes that help me preach the gospel without looking frumpy. And thanks for your letter, I just got it this week.
to Mom: thank you for all the rest of my beautiful clothes that I couldn't have picked out without you
to Papa: thank you for funding the purchase of beautiful clothes!
to Chris Lameroux: thank you for the Plan of Salvation wood puzzle... we use it almost every time we teach and it is very useful
to Jesse/Jamie: thank you for the care package, especially the chapstick and journal which I use daily.
to Jess: thank you for the missionary appropriate earrings that you made me!
to Taty: thank you for the photos you sent me, the bulldog tatto, and arms
to Tay: thank you for the candy corn and Reeses and the soul soaring leeters you always send
to L'Deane: thank you for the Joseph Smith pamphlet!
to Meish: thank you for the orange puzzle that brightens my day/wall
to Sven: thank you for your advice (I always do comp inventory!)
to Sue Gubler: thanks for the journal, which I have finished!
to my parents again: thanks for the CDs you send me, the magazines (got the Liahona!), the cute cards, the love
to the brothers and sisters: thanks for your emails and help with all the small things that I can't do by myself ("I can't put my arms down!" ... or look up UNO prices...)
Thanks to everyone that has ever written me a letter! I have all of them saved and they are wonderful! To Rebok and Jerry, David Ruvalcaba, and Emily Newman. Kyle H., Hayley, KayAnna, GrandMum and GrandPop, Annabelle, Sue Fu, Michael Jamieson, Brenna, Kayci, and Ingrid! Thanks to everyone who has ever sent an email back to my Mom, that she mails on to me. Thanks to everyone who helped me get on this mission, most especially my parents and Eliza. And thanks to the Kremlin.
Thank you everyone for all of your prayers on my behalf. And on behalf of my companion because she has to be my companion. And if I forgot anyone, I'm very very sorry. But if you are on this email list to begin with you are very dear to me regardless.
Ok, short this week. My companion burned her fingers so I have to type her emails! Love to everyone!
SISTER FULLER
No comments:
Post a Comment